General Discussion > Customers Builds

HMS Zulu build

(1/69) > >>

radio joe:
Just ordered HMS Zulu, my third Deans build, just been pottering around the last 3 months new exhibition cradles for Solebay and Bramble etc. So I'm looking forward to another enjoyable build, Zulu is a little more up to date than the other two but still with all the "clutter" I like about warships, and a single shaft, and as Bramble I'll fit an exposed shaft I like the look of these, she promises to be a nice winter project. Joe.

Tanzy:
Looking forward to your build Joe, I have Zulu and as a first time modeller will hopefully follow your build on my table at home!  ;)

colin:
me thinking (not a good idea) "Joe" with a zulu (tribal class destroyer)... but no.... its Zulu the tribal class frigate.... much bigger.. enjoy your winter evenings  ;)

andy:
I am sure you will enjoy building HMS Zulu Joe. The HMS Nubian was my first Dean's Marine kit I purchased back in the fall of 1987.  She will be heading back into dry dock this winter for a major refit  Over 20 years of enjoyment from this model. Witch I believe is longer then what the real ship served in the Royal Navy.

Andy

radio joe:
Well if my first two builds are any thing to go by I'll really enjoy it, yes I think with a bit of care they are quite durable, Andy you don't see many refits on here it would be good to see a refit of a 20 year old ship.

Colin I guess you are talking about one of Mohawk's sister ships the 1900's .destroyers.   

Tanzy I hope my build is of some help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version