Author Topic: Robert E. Perry  (Read 2381 times)

Offline MWRinehart

• Petty Officer
Robert E. Perry
« on: 15 May 2020, 20:30:39 »
Moving along.
All structures have been test fitted to the deck and all hold opening have been water proofed.
Now on to the booms.
After booms I will put in the railings and detail pieces on the structures.  Then do a final painting then add the colored items.
Plan on adding detail to the rigging and life boats to add more detail.

Offline MWRinehart

• Petty Officer
Robert E. Perry
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2020, 19:28:16 »
I was going through the computer looking for something and found the file of the pictures of the build.
I have included a couple of pictures to show you the workings of the ship.
In the bow of the boat is the switches to start up the boat.  Also in this area is the battery charger ports to charge the batteries.
Next is the area that houses the first battery, Navy war ship sound module and a speaker for that module.
Located on the other side of the bulk head towards the bow is a compartment for weights.
Above the battery is a voltage regulator for the lights in the super structure.  Besides white lights in the cabin area there will be red lights in the bridge.
Then in the heart of the boat is another battery running the motor only, a sound module of large Steam ship sounds. The large steam ship engine sounds  have been tuned to match the speed of the prop. Located here also is the radio control module, a speaker dedicated to Steam ship sounds and a smoke generator for the funnel. (which can gas you out in a room) There also is a on and off remote control switch for the smoke and lights.
Then in back is the motor and propeller assembly and control for the rudder. I included a bilge pump to protect the investment with a warning light that will be incorporated in to the rear mast.
The compartments are water tight with a drain running the entire length of the ship back to the bilge pump.
I have taken pictures of the entire build to where my last post is.
Thx
Mike
« Last Edit: 18 May 2020, 19:38:16 by MWRinehart »