General Discussion > General Discussion

New modeller - interested in fast launches

(1/2) > >>

H Floyd:
Hi all,

Got into RC model boats with lockdown, want to something still straightforward but not super technical. Interested in a Dean Marine fast launches. Like the RAF rescue and tender boats. Anyone got any previous projects on these or how the build went?

Many thanks,

Harry.

PeterM:
Hello Harry,
I am not sure if this will relevant for you (as it is not really a fast launch), but I recently completed a build of the Deans Green Parrot kit. I have done some restoration work and radio gear installation on second hand models, but this was my first full build. I chose this model as I understood it was fairly straightforward. I definitely made some mistakes during the build, but overall I am reasonably pleased with the end result.
I am happy to share more information if it would be helpful.
Peter

rondean:

--- Quote from: H Floyd on 02 February 2021, 22:43:53 ---Hi all,

Got into RC model boats with lockdown, want to something still straightforward but not super technical. Interested in a Dean Marine fast launches. Like the RAF rescue and tender boats. Anyone got any previous projects on these or how the build went?

hi lots of builds in the forum ?
http://www.deansmarine.co.uk/index.php?board=5.0

Many thanks,

Harry.

--- End quote ---

Herman-the-German:
Hi Harry
I have the HMS Royal Marine a Military Class Trawler. It is nice sized Model with many Space for your own Features and Ideas. And i think you get for this Price a lot of Ship.
Regards from Germany
Tobi

HFloyd1987:
Thanks all, never realised this posted. I ended up going for HMS Amazon! which is a bit larger i know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version