Author Topic: Oulton Lady  (Read 4768 times)

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
Re: Oulton Lady
« Reply #45 on: 18 May 2017, 18:58:28 »
in English: Hi to all, I have damaged the cabin and would like to reconstruct this part. Some days ago the Made of Crete has arrived and as soon as I have resolved the Oulton I will open the drydock.
PS: do you know by chance if Deans Marine sell the cabin parts?

@Mimmo: Sono sicuro che Deans ti aiutano se scrivi un email. - I am sure Deans will help you if you write them an email.

Offline MimmoC

• Petty Officer
« Reply #46 on: 19 May 2017, 05:17:29 »
Grazie,ho scritto e spero tanto inun aiuto,ho anche contattato il referente in Ita. Speriamo bene.
Nel frattempo,sono indeciso quale cantiere aprire  fra la Peter Boele e la Cipro

@ Arno grazie anche a te (scusa se  rispondo ma non riesco....) Così sei passato da Vr, peccatooo, mi avrebbe fatto piacere conoscerti,spero in una prossima,chiaramente mi avverti così concordiamo

Scusate OT

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #47 on: 19 May 2017, 07:09:32 »
in English: Thank you, I have written and hope to get some help, I have also contacted the person in charge in Italy. Let us hope the best. In the meantime, I am not sure for which next one I will open the drydock, Pieter Boele or the Cipro.

Offline MimmoC

• Petty Officer
« Reply #48 on: 21 May 2017, 07:15:27 »
Che sollievo, sono stato contattato riguardo la cabina e mercoledì mi diranno prezzo+spedizione.
grazie

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #49 on: 21 May 2017, 18:03:35 »
in English: What a relief, I have been contacted concerning the cabin and on Wednesday will be told the price and shipping costs. Thank you.