Author Topic: Singapore Pilot n° 4  (Read 13076 times)

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
Re: Singapore Pilot n° 4
« Reply #15 on: 01 November 2020, 11:04:52 »
In English: Hi all, due to the current situation I am locked down at home again and continue my build. I have mounted the running gear: motor 380 Mabuchi, 3 channel receiver, esc, prop and rudder. I have made a test on the water and marked the water line. Regards
PS: I cannot post any photos even if they are only 80 kb of size

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #16 on: 13 November 2020, 10:04:35 »
Giorno a tutti,
prima di tutto ringrazio D.M. per avermi spedito la cabina in breve tempo così ho potuto continuare la Pilot 4
Premetto che ho verniciato lo scafo e non è ancora definitivo causa di alcune  macchie

« Last Edit: 13 November 2020, 10:06:11 by MimmoC »

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #17 on: 13 November 2020, 21:20:14 »
In English: Hi all, first of all I thank D.M. for having sent me the cabin so quickly so that I was able to continue the build of Pilot 4. I have painted the hull but it is not definitive due to some blemishes.

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #18 on: 16 November 2020, 08:35:33 »
Grazie Doc per la traduzione.
Ho aperto le finestre della cabina senza fare danni ,ho rivestito di sfoglia mogano i cassoni ed ho passato la prima mano di mordente mogano alla cabina
Alla prossima

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #19 on: 16 November 2020, 19:48:22 »
In English: I have opened the windows of the cabin without doing any damage, I have planked the lockers with mahogany and have applied the first layer of mahogany stain to the cabin.
@ Mimmo:  ^^^

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #20 on: 28 November 2020, 08:44:47 »
Buon giorno a tutti,
ho ridato il colore alla cabina con effetto mogano ed al fine di non creare sbavature ed altro per il bianco sul tetto della cabina mi sono attrezzato ed ho messo delle placche bianche di stirene simil listelli, ora devo ridare il colore allo scafo e cercare di non macchiare il ponte visto che l'ho già rifatto una volta.
Alla prossima

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #21 on: 28 November 2020, 18:20:32 »
In English: Hi all, I have repainted the cabin and in order not to make any blemishes and to keep the roof white, I have fixed white styrene plates similar to the planks, now I have to repaint the hull and try not to make any blemishes to the deck as I had to remake it already once. Kind regards

@Mimmo: È una piccola smerigliatrice sullo sfondo? Is that a small electric sander in the background? ^^^

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #22 on: 29 November 2020, 18:52:48 »
Si doc,l’ho presa online in una ditta tedesca (non so se posso dirla) e poi è molto economica.
Va molto bene ed ha il velcro per mettere la carta abrasiva.Per me è comoda.
« Last Edit: 29 November 2020, 18:59:57 by MimmoC »

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #23 on: 29 November 2020, 20:55:05 »
In English: Yes Doc, I have bought it online from a German supplier (I don‘t know if I am allowed to tell the brand) and it was quite cheap. It works very well and has velcro to fit the abrasive paper. For me it is convenient.

@Mimmo: mi sembra essere molto utile - it seems to be very useful ^^^l

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #24 on: 08 December 2020, 10:40:47 »
Altri piccoli passi verso la fine.
Prove accessori prima di dare il colore, prove finestre tetto cabina e sistemazione vetro finestre
Alla prossima

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #25 on: 08 December 2020, 16:49:42 »
In English: Some more small steps towards the end. Dry fit of accessories before painting, dry fit of the windows at the cabin top and fixing the glass of the windows.
@Mimmo: mi piace, hai fatto bene; I like it, well done ^^^

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #26 on: 18 December 2020, 16:15:30 »
Sera a tutti, ecco altri piccoli progressi, premetto che avevo danneggiato la cabina ma grazie ai consigli della D.M. ho quasi risolto perchè devo ancora fare qualche  rifinitura , nel frattempo ho iniziato a fissare gli accesori

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #27 on: 18 December 2020, 20:37:42 »
In English: Good evening to all of you, here is some more little progress, as I had damaged the cabin but thanks to the advice of D.M. I was able to solve the problem almost completely, still have to do some finishing, in the meantime I have started to fix some bits.

Offline MimmoC

• Lt-Commander
« Reply #28 on: 22 December 2020, 09:58:26 »
Ecco la riparazione definitiva,ora ho iniziato la porta  della cabina interna foderandola con impiallaccio .
L'ho appoggiata tanto per vedere come va ,voi che ne dite?

O.T. bene,faccio a voi tutti i piu sinceri auguri di buone feste con la speranza che il 2021 sia migliore
auguri
« Last Edit: 22 December 2020, 10:00:57 by MimmoC »

Offline swiftdoc

• Captain
« Reply #29 on: 22 December 2020, 21:00:05 »
in English: Here is the final repair, I have started to plank the inside of the cabin with veneer. I have leaned her against to see how it looks, what do you think of it?
Off topic: Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year -  Let us hope that 2021 will be better.

@Mimmo: Hai fatto bene! Buon Natale e felice Anno Nuovo!